- Valid Second Class Steam Ticket. Consideration may be given to those with a valid Third Class ticket with at least three papers towards a Second Class ticket.
- 5+ years as a boiler/turbine operator
- 7+ years of experience in a steam plant
- High level of technical experience related to the operation of steam plants, water treatment equipment, boiler/turbine operations
- Must possess the mechanical aptitude/skills to allow hands-on operation of plant equipment (i.e. DCS control systems, turbo generators, pumps, compressors, heaters, etc.
- Experience with Bailey Infinity/Delta V control system or another operating control system
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting/decision making skills
- Knowledge of W.H.M.I.S., TDG and OH&S regulations
Got A Question Regarding This Particular Role?
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!