- Must possess 433A Industrial Millwright License.
- 3-5 years of related work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- Must have experience using hand tools and power tools.
- Must have experience and basic knowledge of computers and be able to enter PM activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to read blueprints, diagrams and drawings.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
- Reliable, punctual, and trustworthy.
- Someone looking for a steady and solid long-term role with a good company.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis.
Please apply today if you are interested and meet the requirements.
Got A Question Regarding This Particular Role?
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!