- Electrical Engineering degree or Technologist Diploma (or similar, Industrial Automation specialization would be valuable)
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in controls development and commissioning
- Background in manufacturing is critical to success
- Experience with industrial robots, process controls, and instrumentation
- TUV experience would be advantageous
- Fluency in Allen Bradley/Rockwell, Siements, Wonderware
- Must be willing and able to travel both locally and internationally for up to 50% of the year
Got A Question Regarding This Particular Role?
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!