- Applicant(s) must hold a current Ontario 422A Industrial Electrician’s License or a 309A Construction & Maintenance License.
- Applicant(s) must have a least two (2) years’ work experience as an electrician in a heavy manufacturing /industrial environment.
- The successful applicant(s) should also have strong working knowledge of PLCs, electronic drive systems, the Electrical Code, PLC relay logic, power distribution equipment, phase motors (single and 3 phase), control instrumentation VFD’s etc. and related components within the equipment.
- Successful applicant(s) will be required to perform electrical, and instrumentation work.
- Applicant(s) must be physically fit and may be required to pass a specific medical examination related to the physical requirements of the position before being accepted.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
- Someone looking for a steady and solid long-term role with a good company
- Must be authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
Apply today if you are interested and meet the requirements!
Got A Question Regarding This Particular Role?
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!