- Must have a valid 433A Industrial Millwright license
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and troubleshoot industrial equipment
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical power transmission, and natural gas systems
- Experience maintaining, rigging, and operating overhead cranes
- Previous experience within an aluminum or metal industry is preferred but not required
- Comfortable working in a heavy industry environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to solve problems
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken English)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please apply today if you are interested and meet the requirements!
Got A Question Regarding This Particular Role?
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!